Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stick that in your Juice Box and SUCK IT!

I totally judge a book by its cover, and you know what?  I have yet to be wrong.  I mean really, I once thought to myself after looking at a book with an OK title, but horrific cover, that maybe, just maybe this would be a good book.  Guess what?  I read the whole thing and it sucked.  I wondered to myself weeks later as I was looking at yet another crappy book, that perhaps that was simply a fluke.  So I read it and not to my surprise, it sucked.  I have a few other times given the crappy looking book a go and they all sucked!  So I judge a book by its cover and have yet to be wrong.

I am dieing for this weekend to begin.  It it of course Uncle Newman's birthday and I am so excited to make his cake Friday night and dinner!  We of course having the celebration on Saturday (his actually birthday) and that is when we will have cake.   I'm just making it the night before.  We have some friends coming over and I am pulling out the old cast-iron to "grill" us up some burgers and dogs.  I was even thinking about broiling the hamburgers.  Our grill is sadly out of order, but that's cool because I love my cast-iron!  I'm excited to cover his wonderful cake in icing and decorate it!  I am even planning on getting him a present when I make a run to Micheal's Saturday morning for more yarn.  I'm hoping he likes what I plan on getting him.  Anyways Im just really excited.  I love cooking and making things.  I'm also really pumped up for Monkey's b-day bash in a few weeks.  So much happening so little time!

Another reason for wanting to weekend?  I really want to get back to work on Monkey's afghan.  All last night and today I kept thinking "Oh I know what I can do, I can crochet, oh wait no I cant, I don't have any FREAKING YARN!"  Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment