Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hello Sun you have been missed


Yesterday was a nice, warm, and sunny day.  We decided to make a trip to the play center in hopes of the outdoor play area having a swing and the indoor having some toddlers/babies for Gracie to play with.  Sadly no luck on either hopes.  So after five minutes of letting Gracie run around and play on a rocking horse we decided we'd head home, get Sammy, and go for a walk.  Monkey seemed to enjoy.  We found a field for Sammy to run around and play fetch with a very convenient preschool play ground.  Monkey swung and watched Daddy, play with Sammy.  I got her to hand over the paci without complaints so I could get some good pictures of her smiling though the above it still my favorite.  After our wonderful walk (and almost losing a ducky as well as food afghan Grandma and myself made) we headed home where Uncle was waiting for us.  By waiting I mean playing a video game.  I made us some yummy tuna burgers and the rest of the night was a kick back kind of night.  We had windows open (inside it was holding steady at about 75), feet put up, and a very happy baby.  The night before husband and Uncle has attempted to grill some burgers...we'll just say there was some technical difficulties and the first batch was ruined.  But I saved the day with the cast iron skillet.  I personally think my burgers ended up being better then theirs!  Also finally used the deep fryer that was given to us.  I know its not the healthily way to make frys, but they sure are yummy that way!  All in all pretty good weekend.  Today it was been cloudy and threatening rain, but still warm enough for the windows to be open.  Anyways I have a feeling Monkey is starting to wake up from her nap so I guess for now I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment