Sunday, May 8, 2011

One Year Ago Today.

Last mothers day my mother woke up with chest pains.  My sister was on her way back from Little Rock and my dad was down stairs firing up the grill if I do recall when I asked her what was wrong.  She finally told me and said she didnt want to ruin today.  I told her she was nuts and if I had to I would carry her to the car and make her go to the ER (I was 38 weeks pregnant).  She finally decided to go once my sister got home.  My sister and I finished making what was suppose to be Mothers Day lunch which we later took up to the hospital for her to eat.  She thankfully didnt have a heart attack.  My sister and I spent the next few days at the hospital with her.

Tuesday she had a heart cath done will I took Samantha to the vet to be fixed.  My sister and I went to pick up Samantha who was very much happy to see me but too drugged to really do much about it.  We took her to the car and both of us helped her into the back of my Jeep.  When we got her home we tried our best to get her settled in, but she just wanted to go where ever I did and I was leaving.  When we got back to the hospital everything was good and my mom was released.  We ate Colton's and Sammy had eggs.  It took her about two hours, but she finally made it into the living room to sleep in the middle of the floor.

Wednesday I felt a little weird.   I almost fainted while bringing in some food for my father and I, so my plans to go to the grocery store were canceled until after my doctors appointment the next day.

Thursday was dooms day.  I went in and my doctor threatened me with labor due to high blood pressure.  She said she would send me home if I stayed on bed rest for 24 hours and collected my urine.  She suspected I had preeclampsia.

Friday I get admitted and a Red Cross message was sent to get my husband home.

Saturday the message was canceled and we still dont know why.  I was induced at about 4 pm.

Sunday morning at 12:38 am I had my little Monkey.

Who would have thought Mothers Day would have turned out to be so eventfully.  Thankfully this year its just been nice and calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment