Monday, May 2, 2011

Let the count down begin!

Count down one: Monkey's Birthday Party/Birthday!  Only 13 days til her party and only 14 days until her birthday!!!  Who's excited?  We're excited!!!!  I already know what type of cake I am making her, I know what we are going to be feeding the guest, and I also know what cake the guest are going to be eating.  I even have three options for an outfit (really its two options, but outfit came with a second dress).  I also got her some cute flip flops that go with all options.  I am very ready and excited!

Count down two: Moving day!  Its getting so close! 20 days til we hit the road and 17 days til they come and get out stuff.  I never thought we would ever get to move from this place but FINALLY we are!  Sid has been shaved in preparation for moving day which has also caused her to wear her sweater at all times.  It was nice and Sunny sitting at 75 for most of yesterday, but during her hair cut the clouds rolled and the temp started to drop, so the sweater went on once we finished.  Husband did a great job, though she looks so tiny now and as long as her sweater is on she looks young too.  Once you take the sweater off you can see the gray and she looks like an old woman.  I've noticed the neighbors Husky eyeballing her since we cut her hair.  I'm afraid she looks like pry now which is not good with all the swamp animals we shall be encountering down South.  I had intended on leaving some hair, but it was such a horrid mess we had to just cut it all and start fresh.  Hopefully Sammy will keep her safe.  I also need to start the long hunt for a good flea and tick blocker since we've never used it up here before and we have a little one to think about.  And I really need to start working on getting everything here ready for the packers/movers.  Ugh so much to do, so very little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment