Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello inspiration , I missed you.

So after sifting through youtube yesterday trying to find songs for out long trip, I ended up finding my missing inspiration.  Wonderful flashes for the ending of one book that has been sitting untouched for far too long can now be finished.  Only problem is I have zero time to do it between taking care of Monkey, cleaning, getting ready to move and finishing her afghan plus making another one for my friends baby, I'm just out of time.  I've also been crazy tired lately.  So now I have the inspiration, but I dont have the time to do it.  One day it will end up exploding out of me as if often does, but until then I'll have to just sit here and wish for more hours in the day...or perhaps the need for less sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment