Friday, March 21, 2014

Lady L

I am writing tomorrows post tonight since I will be busy all day.  Sorry that I still do not have a rant of the day, perhaps something will hit me tomorrow during my drive to and from my mothers.  Anyways, Lady L.  She is my middle baby, my crankest, my clingest, and my bravest.  This is the kid I shall find hanging from the tree out back one day.  I am actually surprised she has yet to break an arm or leg.  She did however mange at 6 months to pull herself up onto my metal bed frame, lose her balance and slice the spot in between her eye brow and eyelid open.  No stitches though. 

Now Lady L is actually my favorite two year old.  As much as she frustrates me I love her as a two year old more than I did Lady G.  I love Lady G as a three year old.  She is amazing.  Lady L can talk in full sentences, is completely daytime/nap time potty trained, a meat lover, and just the goofiest, most awkward little thing.  But she is also creepy as hell.  Here is why.  Lady L is a sleep walker.  She doesn't do it often, in fact it is so sporadic that it freaks B and I out every time it happens.  Sometimes you find her just sitting straight up in her bed, eyes wide open, other times she just talks.  Once I heard her say "No Sissy Its MY COOKIE!"  Found that one funny.  Lady G is a sleep talker for sure, but nothing compares to the craziness of Lady L.  Like today.  B and I were in our room talking about who would pick up Lady G from school.  I heard the Ladies door open and turn around to find Lady L coming out of her room.  She looked happy and well rested despite it being an hour before nap time should be over.  I told her to go potty and she said to me in her little sing song voice "OK Mommy".  I turned back around to B not paying attention to her assuming she was heading to the bathroom right next door.  B and I finished our conversation and I went to check on Lady L.  The bathroom door was closed with the light off.  I thought no way is she in there and sure enough she was not.  I called out to her and from the living comes her little voice.  "I going POTTY!"  Im confused by this and hurry to the living room where I find her, pants down, sitting on her stool to her desk.  I of course freak out and rush her to the bathroom when it hits me, this child is not awake.  It took some time to calm her down because now her dream state is confused and scared.  I get her back into bed where she seemingly falls asleep.  After a short goodbye to B I realize Lady L is screaming her head off.  I go into her room only to find her with her eyes closed and hand in her hair twirling it (a nasty habit we have yet to kick).  I try to wake her up but she doesnt.  However my voice is soothing to her so I tell her Im going to go clean off my bed and then she can come lay with me.  When I come  back she is more propped up on her pillow, hand still in hair, but eyes slightly open.  I ask her if she wants to come to mommy's bed or stay in here.  She said stay.  So figuring she is slowly waking up I decide to turn on Daniel Tiger, the only show she watches.  As I'm heading to the tv I ask her if she wants to watch Daniel Tiger, no response.  I turn around to find the blanket pulled over her head and her breathing back to that heavy deep sleeping...What the crap?  This all took place in about a 10-15 minute span.  She slept til 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment