Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Post Without a Title

A witty title has escaped me today.  So after a night of wine and Ale, I got a wonderful nights sleep.  Know that I do not drink, like ever.  I am a breastfeeding momma of three (the nursling being only 3 months) so drinking is really not an option for me.  Too many unknowns while in a sleep coma.  However Sir E slept from 8 til 4 which was a amazing.  The night before he slept from 830 til 545 and my boobs had no idea what to do with themselves, so when he finally woke up to nurse, one just leaked uncontrollably.  Id like to say that I got up and changed my clothes but I didnt.  If you are a mom you will understand when I say it was like that moment when your kid accidentally pees in the bed and you just put a towel over it and tell them to go back to sleep, except instead of a towel I just left my shirt up and bra undone.  Worked like a charm.  Speaking of bed wetting, Lady L has been peeing at some random point in the night and then sleeping through it smelling of the worst kind of urine know to man, old urine...We have these hand dandy covers that go over the mattress and sheets so that if there is an accident its easily cleaned up, but it doesnt work if she sleeps through peeing.  So back into "pull ups" for night time.  Its actually the Huggies Slip Ons, which I recommend to anyone potty training and not doing cloth because they are cheaper than actual pull ups.  Lady L hates them though, she wants to wear her panties.  Breaks my heart.  But of course she wakes up dry today.

Ok so heres something fun, Sams Club.  Freaking amazing is what that place it.  Of course buying alchole in bulk just makes you feel like you have a problem.  BUT heres why we did it.  We live in a dry county and though its only like 20 minutes to a liquir store, we were almost done shopping and happened to walk down the wrong asile.  B suddenly turns into his 2 and 3 year old daughters "BEER NOM NOM NOM PLEASE?????"  Welp looks like we are buying beer now...of course at the time I thought this HUGE box of beer was all cans, but it was actually bottles which greatly reduced the amount I thought it was.  I grabbed the biggest bottle of Arbor Mist I have ever seen (which is not real wine) and we were off.  I am also pretty sure they thought we were paper towel bandits because we had three huge things of it.  Two were for Lady G's school.  Anyways we eat like insanely healthy so I am hoping if we can buy the non food items in bulk and our meat in bulk I can cut down our grocery bill.  We will see...  Ether way that place is awesome and will always hold a special place in my heart.  And while we are on the subject of Sam's Club, they had this huge outdoor playset displayed for like 900 something.  It has swings a slide, a little playhouse under the slide, it was really nice.  Last night I ordered the girls swing set.  Just a metal swing set for around 115 and I showed it to B.  His response?  "Thats not as cool as the castle we saw at Sams Club.  We could have gotten them a castle!  They are selling Castle's to children now a days!  Why didnt we get them the castle?!?!"  That man...oh that man....

And now its time for the rant of the day!!!!  Whooooooo

People who dress their little girls and toddlers like hussy's and then complain when they are older about how they dress.  Look people do you want your girls to be modest?  Dress them modestly!  I am so tired of seeing little girls dressed like a 16 year old.  Lady G has only worn a two piece that showed her belly once and it was in the safety of our backyard.  It was also not bought by me but given to us by my Aunt once her Granddaughter out grew it.  I had not cleaned her one piece yet so we let her wear it.  Other wise all swimsuits weather two piece of not have covered that girls belly same with her sister.  And those tutu skirts that are made for pictures?  Not in this house.  Spaghetti straps, halter tops, and strapless tops?  No sir, not in this house.  Dresses are worn with those little shorts that are made for little girls who dont know how to keep their legs closed or for skirts that are too short.  Now when it comes to dresses as long as their chests are covered we allow most everything but strapless.  We do not allow those stupid fishnet looking tops that are again for pictures, not for your little girl to be walking around in and unless your child has breast there is no reason that she would be wearing a top that looks like a bra.  Example, I have a friend who has a little girl around Lady L's age and she is constantly putting her in stupid online pageants, now thankfully I have yet to see her glitz her up, but she puts her in outfits that are not under any circumstance appropriate for a 2 year old.  She is just asking for some sick freak to come after that little girl and when shes older and dressing like this still getting attention she does not need, momma is gonna wonder what went wrong.  Drives me nuts.  I dont want to hear this later on in life.  And I dont vote for her little girl every time she post asking people to.  Why?  Because I am not in support of this, now if she were dressed in a manor a 2 year old should be dressed, then sure I'd vote.  And sadly its not just her, I have way too many friends who dress their little girls like teenage girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment