Monday, March 10, 2014

Goodbye Old, Hello New

Dear faceless reader,

Hello!  By some misfortune you have stumbled upon my very inactive blog.  Do not get comfortable for very soon (as soon as my laptop returns from its journey to the repair store) Boom Boom Thunder  Puddles will be getting a maker over.  I am three kids deep now, a 3 year old (Lady G), a 2 year old (Lady L), and a 2 month old (Sir E) rule my life.  It's amusing the going ons on my day to day routine.  For example as I write this I am also bumping breast milk.  I have clearly mastered the art multitasking.  Anyways there will also be new rants!  Yay who doesn't love a good rant?  I can't do it on my Facebook page anymore since half of my rants are about the people on my Facebook...  Anywho if you enjoyed this short greeting then most likely you will enjoy what follows.  Now if you will excuse me I need to detach this machine from my nipples and possibly punish two little girls who just ran down the hall to their rooms laughing like they got away with murder...

No comments:

Post a Comment