Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Oh Snaps.

Kids seriously say the darnedest things.  As of late Lady G says Oh Snaps and can you turn the juice down.  Oh and of course, you crack me up.  Lady L is in the habit of calling people pinecones when they make her mad.  As hilarious as it is, I still have to get onto her.  Sir E is in the lalalala mode.  He does this weird thing with his tongue and when I do it back oh the giggles that erupt.  He is also really into helping me.  For instances today he climbed into the laundry basket of clean towels and threw them all on the floor in an attempt to help me fold.  All I could think was thank goodness I mopped yesterday.  He also likes to help me cook by either ramming into me and the dog water while in his walker or by opening cabinets and emptying them.  He also likes to try and clean out the cat box...thankfully its not as gross as what you are thinking.  He has grasped the word no very well.  Speaking of Sir E, allow me to discuss momdar, or mom radar.  It is the ability a baby has to sense a mother entering the force...  Example:  Your sweet baby is playing peaceful on their own in their bedroom.  You walk by the door, busying yourself with housework while you have the chance.  Your sweet one freezes, turns, and follows you though they didnt see you, didnt hear you, had no idea you were there.  Thankfully for toddlers and older children they have to actually catch a glimpse of you before theirs works and then they tend to wonder around trying to find you vs hunting you down like a hound who has caught onto your scent.  This happened to me today.  Sir E was playing in the Ladies room.  His back was too me, but the moment I passed the doorway and entered my bedroom (our of sight) I hear it "mum mum mum mum".  He was distracted by something which allowed me to separate clothes, but soon he was back on the trail.  Momdar came to mind.

My weekend was horrible.  B and I came down with the stomach virus going around at about 330 am Friday morning.  I only threw up once, but B and his poor digestive health had to head to the ER.  He even stayed home from work Saturday which always has him in a self loathing mood.  He beats himself up for staying home even when there was no way he could have been productive.  Thankfully my glorious mother came Friday night and took the Ladies with her.  Sir E went to bed shortly after she left and B and I enjoyed some much needed sleep...until he started getting up from stomach pains again.  He never got sick, but kept getting up which woke me up.  Aside from being tired and having a migraine I felt fine.  My mom kept the Ladies another night and by Sunday morning I felt wonderful.  Had an amazing time at church and then came home.  The Beast tore a hole in my couch cushion.  I was livid.  Still am actually.  I had gotten him this huge bone the day before.  It was something that I knew would keep him busy all day and yet...it was untouched.  This dog has slowly started to tear up my house and I swear I will go and buy an extra large dog kennel in a heart beat and he can sit in there and suffer while I am gone.  We had a staffordshire when we lived in NY and he had to stay in a kennel.  I dont even want to tell you the things that dog ate...  I know the Beast loves the chew, but when I give him a bone and he chooses my couch over the bone...he better just be happy this couch is on its last leg anyways.  I would love to be able to leave him outside when Im gone for long periods, but since he helped our neighbors dog escape into our backyard, I cant leave him for more then 30 minutes or so.  Drives me nuts.  After I gained some control I left to go pick up the Ladies.  I was gone for a lot longer than intended, but thankfully when B got home he hadnt chewed up anything else.

While at my mothers, I weighed myself.  Oh snaps.  I have lost weight.  I can actually wear her jeans and they are loose on me!  She obviously has smaller jeans then I do so the fact that they were loose made my day.  I was going to try and weight until I was the in 160 range before I got new jeans.  I'm pretty sure my hips will be at their thinnest then.  Even without all the fat on them, I dont see me fitting into anything smaller than a size 10.  I'm telling you I have HUGE hip bones.  I am now officially pregnancy weight with Sir E.  I was around about 175 when I got pregnant with Lady L so we still have about 7 lbs to go there.  Either way huge win.  I have been bad lately and have had a lot of sugar.  I cant even tell you why I have been eating it.  My stomach hurts so bad afterwards.  I worked out today, it was tiring, but the Ladies came and joined me which was wonderful.  I loved watching them try to work out with me.  I took it easy though I kept it at a level 2 work out, I just didn't push myself too hard.  I felt great afterwards.  I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow, though we shall see how my body feels about it.  I'm not taking a picture this week of me in my workout clothes before I haven't had a full week of working out.  I'm hoping to be able to see results through the weekly photos.  I'm also hoping it keeps me motivated by having to bare it all.

Speaking of baring it all I hope you all realize that I am completely opening myself up here.  I'm doing this to show my friends that being healthy it possible.  I am also doing this for myself.  I'm trying to strip myself of this shy, timid self, and become open, honest, and strong.  Good luck to me.

If I seemed a little scattered towards the end its due to Lady G coming and joining me on the couch.  She is doing ABC Mouse, asking questions and now sounding out letters.  Its wonderful but distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment