Monday, September 29, 2014

Sick Day

So I am sorry for never posting yesterday, it was a sick day in the house.  The Ladies were up and running and feeling fine, but B and I were not feeling too hot.  He stayed home from work he felt so bad.  It was all congestion too and staying an hour later the night before didnt help his sore body.  Thanks to my mad alternative medicine skills I had him feeling back to normal by noon.  Sir E woke with a smokers cough (meaning he was trying to cough up a lung, not that my 9 month old son has taken up smoking or is even around anymore who smokes).  He actually was in a pretty good mood considering he couldnt breath through his nose and was swallowing snot.  But you can clearly see my reasoning behind the lack of posting, I even took a nap yesterday, I never nap.

So my breakfast was same as yesterdays,  but with pork tenderloin instead of eggs.  Lunch was a salad with a boiled egg, two slices of back, and some oranges.  I topped it with a roasted bell pepper dressing.  Very tasty.  Dinner was hamburgers and hot dogs with brocolli and "homefries".  Of course no bread or cheese, but thats how we have gotten use to eating our hamburgers/hot dogs.  I roasted some red bell peppers to add to it.  So good.  Usually we have avocado too, but I forgot to grab some at the store.  Anyways, it was very tasty, it was also simple and something the Ladies love to eat.

Sir E has his check up for weight on Friday.  I am hoping he has packed on at least a pound.  I feel like he looks bigger and a little heavier, but who knows.  I have a food journal to take with me so his doctor can see what hes eating and when.  Hopefully that will be helpful if he hasn't gained any weight.

Well I am going to have to cut this short, Sir E is not so politely calling my name and Ive got a Great Pyrenees ready to eat his food container if I don't feed him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment