Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day One

First off let me apologize for the no pictures today.  Today was...tiring I guess?  I actually woke up before the Ladies, Sir E and I hung out in bed for a little while and I remembered to take my thyroid pill today, but it was an off day (two days of missing meds and fighting off a cold will do that to ya).

Anywho let me just jump right in.  The Ladies and I had aspeargus, an egg each, two sausages, and Kale (for me).  It was most enjoyable, however I should state I pretty much eat that every morning so, get use it.  I might spice it up here and there, espically since I have to be careful the amount of eggs I eat until we figure out if its effecting Sir E or not, but for the most part thats pretty much breakfast.  For lunch I fed the Ladies leftover pizza.  I needed to get it out of my fridge.  Cold pizza is a weakness for sure.  I held strong though.  I had creamy beef and green bean caserole for lunch.  It was a leftover.  I added some leftover roasted veggies to go with it.  I didnt eat much though, I just wasnt feeling food.  I did however eat a banana and an apple for a snack a little later.  Dinner was a pretty good chicken chili.  I warmed up some beans and added it to the Ladies bowls.  Those Ladies love their beans and since they arent on a Whole30 with me this time, they are allowed the beans (and for today only the crappy leftover pizza).  For the most part Lady L will be doing it with me since she is home all week.  Lady G will be eating right fully during the weekends and then once a day since she has school.  I HATE that they do not allow us to bring in the kiddos lunches.  Ugh, their idea of "healthy" makes me gag.  Anyways, after dinner I made up a bowl of fruit with almond butter.  It beyond hit the spot.  One apple, pear, banana, and a few grapes mixed with almond butter so good.  I wish I had strawberries.  The store I shop at never seems to have good strawberries, though I might get some this week since I will probably have them eaten (between Lady L and I) in two or three days.

All in all I would say this was a good day one.  I need to up my fat intake, so I will need to pick up some cashews, avocados, and olives to add in for snacking during the first two weeks and of course to add with dinner. I was seriously craving sugar though and since Im coming off my period, I think that might be why, along with the stress of every day life.  Speaking of stress heres a little run down of my day:

We have a Good Choices Board.  At the top is excellent choices and if you stay there all day you get a quarter.  Both Ladies start on Good Choices.  Lady G (who usually jumps straight to excellent choices) drops down to a warning nearly first thing.  From there she drops to 5 minutes of time out.  Right after she gets out of time out I tell her and Lady L to clean up their room.  Lady L follows suit in grumbling with her sister, but stops once she enters her room.  Lady G however goes into full melt down (and Ive just put Sir E down for a nap).  So Lady G gets 5 minutes of time out, no kindle and a butt spank.  Lady L cleans up the room all by herself not a bit of complaining and sores up to excellent choices.  This kid is beaming.  Lady G some how loses tv before nap time.  After nap time things are going good then Lady G throws sand in her sisters face along with a few other bad choices and loses all toys.   She is now stuck sitting at the kitchen table.  I tell her if she can eat all her dinner with no complaints I will give her toys back, but if she misbehaves again she has to go to bed early.  Somehow Lady L  manages to drop all the way down to Try Again Tomorrow which has her starting off her day with zero toys and she has to work her way up.  Lady G finishes her dinner and is allowed to watch a movie since Lady L is now in bed, at 545...Yea...my day sucked.  Sir E is also developing this horrible cough that has me worried hes heading for an upper respiratory infection.  Im trying all I can to get this snot of his to dry up but even in the alternative medicine world, options are limited for a baby under a year.

Well I will be back tomorrow evening to write again.  Perhaps tomorrow I will be able to snap a few photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment