Thursday, October 18, 2012

So I've been thinking...

About being a WAHM (work at home mom).  I just started making diapers and already am making some for a friend and have another woman interested in me making her one.  I also just made a ton of baby legs for another woman.  I am getting really good at sewing and I just might start up a little store online.  I was thinking a facebook page.  Simple and easy.  I was also thinking about doing it once we are all settled in the new place, so it would be almost a year before I could do it, which would be kind of helpful.  Gives me time to work on my sewing more and get better at it.  It's just a thought.  I know my husband wants me to do this, he keeps insisting that I sell my stuff, but I worry about people being unsatisfied with what I have made.  Its scary in a way.  I put my hard work and energy into the things I make and I put love and thought into them too.  To then sell it to someone and have them say its horrible is kind of heart breaking.  Perhaps this is why I have never finished a book.... haha

So tell me oh faceless readers (if there are any of you out there anymore) If I were to start posting the things I made would you be as ruthless as possible and let me know if I should give a store a shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment