Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I just peed my pants.

You know there are some fairly embarrassing moments that I have had in my life.  For some reason peeing in my pants is the one that just keeps on repeating itself.  Now there was one moment when I was pregnant and sneezed and peed all over myself, that was an understandable moment, however every other time that I have urinated on myself is just plain embarrassing.  I should also state that every time I have peed my pants it has always 100% been my husbands fault (aside from the pregnancy one).  Seriously, the man knows of my weak bladder and will literally make me laugh until I am running to the bathroom and then blocks my way.  Jerk.  I think next time I go to pee my pants I'm going to grab him and hold on to him really tight and then just let it allllll go.  Yea.  I just peed my pants bitch. HA

No comments:

Post a Comment