Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Two am and the you without a me.

What if your just a dream?  What if I'm just a dream?  What you and I have yet to meet and this lovely life we live is just a dream?  If I were to wake up who would you be?  What if we never met?  What if I was just a me and you were simply you?  If the us wasn't a we but only you without the me?  Could it be possible for you and I to meet?  What if life wasn't like this and I wasn't here?  What if when the rain fell it was really only tears?  What if the phone rang but instead of your voice there was no answer?  When the rain begins to fall and the street lights come on, a begins phone to ring.  At 2 am in a different time would it still be your voice who answered or would it simply be just another dream of what could maybe be you and me?

No comments:

Post a Comment