Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So perhaphs three post in one day is just too many, but I can't help but to think about how horrible of a mess my house is going to be when I get home Sunday.  My mother and sister are watching American Idol and enjoying themselves, the Monkey has been snoozing for about an hour and my father has finally decided to call it a night, yet here I sit dreading the mess that awaits me.  Though I know my husband and Newman will probably try to clean it up so it doesnt look so horrible, but the fact remains a few "get togethers" have already happened and poor Sammo has had a very smelly and runny misshap three times (one on my carpet two on the hard floor) in the house.  I love my husband but I'm not entirly sure knows how to properly use the carpet cleaner and I love Mr. Newman as well, but honestly they are men.  Their cleaning standards are a bit lower then mine.  Has the thought crossed my mind that they may read this?  Yes.  Am I worried?  No, because again they are men and it rolls off their backs.  Now back to my worring and oh Off the Map, something much more interesting to do.  Good night all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment