Thursday, June 2, 2011

I entitle you "BOOM".

Wow it has been a while.  Life at the parents is fairly boring.  Monkey runs all over the place getting into pretty much everything her tiny little hands can grab while the girls run from the terror that is Abby The Labby.  Monkey and Abby terrorize each other though so it pretty much evens out.  The heat has been something we are all trying to adjust to.  Its been 80 and up since the moment we left the north and to be honest with you I think I am going to die when we finally get to the new duty station.  My parents keep the ac set on 77 and I am still burning up inside (though the other day I did turn it down to 75 while no one was home).  We always kept the apartment at like 65 so yea... 

Anyways our adventures so far consist of a road trip that showed just how badly the south had been flooded.  We were lucky enough to avoid flooded roadways.  We also had a trip down to Camp Slaughter House (my Uncle's farm).  The boys drove down on a Friday and spent the night.  By the time us girls made it they were all insanely tired, hung over, and missing their women.  It was hot of course and so not only did Monkey get caked in sunscreen, but she also got the shed her clothes (including her g diapers) put on a nice cool diaper and run wild.  She enjoyed it, but needed a nap, so daddy convinced her to take one with him.

It was very hot up in the cabin which is why she is red faced and naked.  Either way they had a good and very much needed nap. 

We also discovered other things while on the farm like this little guy who was making his way up to my water.  Thankfully Monkey was not around to see it otherwise I fear she would have eaten him.




We also saw plenty of cows though no one took pictures of them.  I think it was probably because we were all terrified that the big ass bull might not be very happy about a snap shot.  His girlfriends seem to enjoy staring us down in a very "I will charge you" type of manor.  My sister and I attempted to make friends so we could pet one, but this cow was just not having it.

The boys also enjoyed some male bonding over guns.

I think that pretty much says it all.

After the farm we enjoyed a nice Sunday off and then I became deathly ill on Monday.  I want to vomit so horrible bad but could never seem to do it and trust me I tried.  Tuesday I felt better, I took Monkey outside for a little dip in the baby pool.

Needless to say she loved it.  Yesterday was errand day and today we are heading out to a big pool with husband's little sister.  Should be fun...I hope.


Welp other then that the cloth diapering is going pretty awesomely except for at night.  She is just too big of a wetter.  Even her diapers struggle.  So we're still working on that.

Well I hope all my stalkers out there feel like that are now caught up with the wonderfully adventurous life of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment