Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I swear we should just take the warning labels off everything.

OK there are some people who just really are beyond retarded.  Dont get me wrong, there are situations that I understand can not be helped, but I am so tired of people going on to facebook and twitter and all other media sites asking for freaking hand outs.  Most of you know that my husband is at the shit end of the stick when it comes to the Army.  He does not make near enough for the crap that he does.  The Army has broken him in more than one way and yet, aside from the just married oops need mom, we have not asked for hand outs.  And every money loan my family has ever given us was paid back in full.  Back to rant.  If you cant afford the two kids you have already you better damn sure not get pregnant with another one.  If that means dont have sex than dont freaking have sex and if you get pregnant I dont care how freaking sick you are get up off your ass and get a damn job.  Cancel your cable, your internet, down grade your phone plan, suck it up and make money.  My sister was almost 6 months pregnant, sick as hell and got a job because they needed the money.  She didnt go on any social media site begging for free baby stuff or bitching about how she wasnt going to be able to pay her rent.  Like seriously?  And ya know heres another one that really pisses me off.  People bitching and complaining about how they cant feed their kids or pay their bills and then 2 days later saying they just got a new car.  What the crap?  And I dont want any of this well the economy is bad bullshit.  If the guy who just jumped the boarder can get a job day two of being in America so can you.

Now I have not been following the politics as of late.  I have two kids and not a lot of down time.  I do however know I will not be going Obama because I have paid enough attention to know I do not want the direction in which his mandatory health care plan is going.  I also did not vote for him in the first place so why the hell would I do it now?  Anyways I do have reasons of why I dont like him, what pisses me off is the fact that dumbass college and fresh out of high school kids are saying I'm going to vote for him and when asked why they say because I think he's cool.  That is the only reason.  They dont know anything that he stands for.  They just think he's cool.  I just think your a moron like the person who sued McDonalds for not informing them that the steaming cup of coffee they just ordered would burn them.

Speaking of fast food, go Chik-fil-a for using their constitutional rights.  No Im not against gay marriage.  I have friends who are gay and love them just the same.  I dont think they will burn in hell but I dont think Chik-fil-a should get shit for being a conservative christian run business.  Im not going to stop eating there (not that I really do, but now I will make a point to if the option arises).  People need to stop looking for the most retarded things to attack and join together.  I mean look around you.  All you are doing is helping the government that is currently in control take away our rights.

Next point, guns.  I read this amazing quote the other day "So you say...that if we take away the guns people wont kill each other?  Really, I never realized Cain shot Abel with a .45"  People will find other ways of killing each other.  A gun does not go off on its own.  People kill people not guns.  A gun my assist, but it didnt sit there on the couch and say "Hey I've got an idea, lets go and slaughter a crap ton of people tonight."

Mass punishment is another one really bugging me lately.  Just because someone screwed up does not mean that everyone who was in a 50 mile radius of the asshole should be punished as well.  Gun laws could go along with this one pretty well.  The main reason people want to ban guns is because some screwed up in the head jerk decided to shoot up a store or market.  I did not do this, I would never do this, so why am I getting shit for it?

Speaking of punishment, why am I paying for three meals a day and a dental/healthcare plan for the assholes in prison?  What kind of punishment is this?  They are there as punishment, not a freaking trip to the holiday inn.  Granted there are gangs and dangers.  I know its not all fun and games, but I honestly dont want to pay to have their lives elongated. 

So all I am saying is if we took the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself, life would be much simpler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment